Select from Residential or purchase to Let lending criteria below or utilize the search bar.
Please see our Covid-19 update web web web page for information about temporary changes weвЂ™ve designed to our requirements.
*For any home built post 2000, it’ll be thought to have onerous leasehold terms (rather than appropriate) where one of the after is identified:
- The lease that is original ( from the time the home ended up being built) on an appartment is less than 125 years
- The lease that is original ( from when the home had been built) on a property is not as much as 250 years
- The ground that is maximum at the beginning of the lease cannot exceed 0.1% of this home value or ВЈ500 each year (whichever is greater)
- The floor lease must stay reasonable at all right times through the rent term, with unreasonable multipliers prohibited.
WeвЂ™re a clean credit loan provider. We wonвЂ™t provide to virtually any applicant who’s got ever:
- been bankrupt
- been susceptible to a specific voluntary arrangement (IVA)
- owned a past home which was taken into control or who may have surrendered voluntary control towards the loan provider
- had a County Court Judgement (CCJ) within the last few 36 months.